Welcome to my Bushnell Tour V5 Shift review. Bushnell’s superior laser rangefinder technology offers the kind of precision and accuracy that pro golfers trust. Plus, with the ability to turn the slope on and off, the rangefinder can be used in tournament play. Bushnell stands apart as the undisputed #1 Laser Rangefinder in professional golf — used by 99.3% of PGA Tour pros.
The most important features to look for in a golf rangefinder is accuracy, usability, and value. A secondary level then should focus on build quality, longevity and functionality.
With the Bushnell Tour V5 Shift not only are you getting the most clear visual optics to the flag you also have PinSeeker with Jolt Technology that provides the golfer with short vibrating pulses to give confirmation that the laser has locked onto the flag.
In this article you will find all the information you’ll need to make a decision if the Bushnell Tour V5 Shift golf rangefinder is the right one for you.
Features and Benefits
Fast Yardage Reading
- With the Bushnell Tour V5 Shift you have hands down the most fast and accurate distances available in golf.
- PinSeeker with Visual Jolt technology makes it easy to see exactly what your yardages are and what you need to do to get your perfect number.
- Magnetic Cart Mount
- Range to flag- 400+ Yards
- Magnification- 6x
Bushnell Tour V5 Shift Pros and Cons
- Slope and non-slope mode
- Advanced slope formula for more accuracy
- Built-in magnet
- Fairly priced when compared to other Bushnell rangefinders
- Slightly smaller fit in the hand
- Simple to use and setup
- Patriot Edition comes with a repair tool and impressive packaging
- Pinseeker with a visual jolt
- Measures in both meters or yards
- Fast and accurate measurements
- Not waterproof
- Does not have Slope with Elements technology (like XE)
- Does not offer the red ring scope graphics
Who is the Bushnell Tour V5 Shift for?
if you take your golf game seriously and have a strong desire to get better, a rangefinder is an absolute must for your bag. In fact, a rangefinder will prove every bit as valuable as each of your clubs, and maybe even more valuable.
If you’re just starting to play golf or a seasoned golfer, it’s important to know the distance you’re getting from your approach shots to the green. By knowing the distance to the flag it will give you a good idea of which iron to use. If you come up short or to long you can adjust by knowing which club to use.
Bushnell makes the best laser rangefinders in the business and is worth the investment.
Thank you for reading my review for Bushnell Tour V5 Shift hope it was helpful.